Major Requirements Of A Canada Study Visa!
International students enrolled in Canadian universities to study a variety of subjects. Each Canadian university is distinguished by its advanced curriculum, expansive campuses, and robust infrastructure. Getting a Canada PR so you can study is one way to increase your chances of acquiring a Canada student visa. Research is regarded as one of the primary components of all graduate courses offered by Canadian universities, which provide top-notch instruction that is renowned worldwide. In addition, universities offer support to students who submit the best research proposals, and scholarships are awarded per the quality of the research.
Reasons to Study in Canada
Here are a few benefits of studying in Canada.
- Affordable education
- Immigration possibilities
- Safe and healthy communities
- Availability of novel research opportunities
- Campus lifestyle
- Full-time job and internships for international students
Visit an immigration office Chennai to get additional information on studying in Canada.
- Your educational prerequisites require a minimum grade of 50% from a UGC or AICTE-recognized institution to get a Canada student visa.
- The graduation degree must be earned within the allotted time frame, without a gap or year.
- During your graduation term, you should not have more than ten backlogs.
Canada’s top courses include MBA, Masters, B.Tech, Diploma and Bachelors.
Documents for Admission
You will have to provide the following legal documents to prove admissibility.
- Valid passport
- Proof of admission
- Proof of funds
- Fee receipt of visa application
- Test results of language proficiency test IELTS
- Educational credentials
- Police certificate
- Health certificate
- Purpose of visit letter
- CAQ certificate for Quebec
- Custodian declaration for minors
Stay Back Period and Work Permit after Graduation
- To be qualified to stay in Canada, a student must enroll in a course for at least eight months.
- A student cannot stay back or apply for a post-graduation work permit if the course is less than eight months long.
- A student must enroll in a course with fewer than two years to be eligible for a post-graduation work permit with the same term as the course. Additionally, if the student enrolls in a 2-year programme (master’s or diploma), they qualify for a 3-year post-graduation work permit.
Study Expense in Canada
The cost of tuition in Canadian universities varies by institution and province; however, it is often less expensive than in other nations. For example, technology and medicine courses cost more than art courses. For an overseas student, annual tuition and fees might cost between 7,000 and 35,000 Canadian dollars. Expenses will include the price of living in Canada and the fees associated with applying for a visa in the price of studying there. Register in the immigration office Chennai after carefully going through the details of getting a study visa in Canada.
Requirements for Study Visa
You will typically require the following for your application for a student visa to Canada.
- Valid Passport
- Academic references – 2
- Employer references – 2
- 10th & 12th and degree certificates (Attested)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Acceptance letter
- Passport size photographs
- Proof of payment
- Proof of financial funds
- Study visa & permit
- English proficiency
- Extracurricular achievement certificates
If there are additional criteria, your university will inform you before submitting your application for a Canada student visa.
A foreigner in Canada on a student visa may bring their spouse and minor children. If their partner’s student visa is active, the spouse may apply for an open work permit and work as an employer in Canada. To study in Canada, nevertheless, the spouse will need to submit a separate study visa application. Learn more about dependents from an immigration office Chennai.
Those with student visas can also bring their dependent children to Canada. The kids can stay as long as their Canadian study visa is valid. Little children may attend school nationwide if both parents are employed or enrolled. The minor must be younger than 22. Children over 22 who are not financially independent because of a medical or psychological issue are also regarded as dependents.
Getting a Canada student visa is easier if you meet all the eligibility requirements mentioned earlier. It would help if you first investigated your choices. Choose the top-ranked universities in Canada, then research the tuition and additional costs you might incur. Get ready for tests such as the TOEFL and IELTS. Make sure you have enough money to pay for your study abroad by applying to your chosen university. Confirm your admission as soon as you receive a letter of acceptance. You will get your study visa in no time.